BIT 3.85% 5.0¢ biotron limited

@Pseudoname1 - sorry, reply tab not working.I won't try to...

1. 13,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2256
    @Pseudoname1 - sorry, reply tab not working.

I won't try to answer the tech stuff this time either - lots of variables that could affect the outcome and the interest will vary depending on the final results.

Guestimating potential SP is always a game fraught with danger.

Phase two trials are about "proof of concept" and toxicity levels. Phase three trials are for a much larger cohort and try to definitively address any issues that may have arisen in earlier trials. Phase two trials do the hard yakka. Phase three trials get all the glory.

What BIT is trying to achieve in the phase 2 trial has basically been achieved - no one died and most completed the trial. In a simplified nutshell anyway. Good results if not the stellar results that we all expected.

The SP does not determine if a stock is "cheap". Getting great value from research/products which are undervalued does. Nothing is cheap if there is nothing underlying the market valuation.

I don't consider that BIT has proved it is undervalued at the moment - and only a successful phase 3 trial will provide/or not provide the final evidence. Phase 2 trials get canned if they are not "promising", phase 3 trials have the potential to attract outside interest.

Good news for BIT is that the phase 2 trial was not canned so it did not fail..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $45.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $97.82K 1.942M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 282905 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 69383 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ 306751
Last updated 15.58pm 11/06/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.