3DA 2.15% 45.5¢ amaero international ltd

Why I feel so confident about 3DA is that we have the atomizer...

1. 10,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1981
    Why I feel so confident about 3DA is that we have the atomizer in place, currently being commissioned. We have ordered a second Atomizer and we have got our first offtake agreement.

If we take a look back in time, I first got in, in 2020 at around 30c. I was feeling good when it got up over 70c and sold on the way down in the 60's. The management at the time I think were lets say, a little too much talk and fooled a few people into believing their narrative. I believe even Hank had the wool pulled over his eyes with the Saudi deal. The market lost faith and then came the big move.

Hank may have seen the direction the company was going and then saw a bigger better option. He took over the company and got rid of a the dead weight. He brought in people he could trust and started to dismantle the company saying goodbye to Australia and the Saudi deal (smoke and mirrors?) and restarted from scratch in Tennessee.

I came back in in the 9c range, missed the mid 6 and 7c area but am still over the moon with my buys. If you look at the chart we opened in the high 30's before dropping as low as 7c in March 2020. I think @Bolesta13 introduced 3DA to me in Sept 2020. Just on "hype" we went to 74.5c in Oct 2020. Then we had to deal with Covid and non-revenue stocks suffered as we all know. Inside that, as mentioned previous management I don't believe really had the idea to see things through, looking for a way out. In comes Hank.

My point is the market saw the possibilities and got us to mid 70c range. With Hank pulling out all guns it was clear we had a hard working, heavily invested CEO leading the way. Making wealth for himself and all SH that wanted to join the ride. So I believed that mid 70c was always going to be achieved pretty quickly because of the history. But now because we are actually SO far advanced on before, 70c is just a base we should already be at. I feel very confident we will reach the all time highs before the end of this FY and 80c+ is my hope as mentioned by then. Xmas this year will be interesting as by then we'll be making money, and lots of it. TBH I wouldn't be surprised if ADDMAN don't put in an offer for the company once everything has been ticked off and producing, all risk gone. Which would be a shame as I think we will be getting dividends within 3 years from now.

That chart though, it's looking like a winner in everyone's language.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $249.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 45.5¢ $184.3K 398.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47399 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 8901 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
46.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ 41751
Last updated 12.51pm 20/05/2024 ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.