5 ft sea rise imminent, page-198

1. 28,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I suppose you felt pretty chuffed after writing that, Doch?

It always amazes me how good people, like yourself can read my comments about MMCC and the validity of the scientific process that the Bed Wetter’s cling too.

By the way, I certainly don’t scoff at all the people with letter’s after their names.
    Most scientific endeavours adhere to honest an open parameters.

A Heart Surgeon may not have all the information they need to be sure of a successful procedure but the unknowns are very limited and they explain the risks of these unknowns to the patient.

Unlike the MMCC Spruiker’s with their projections based on the very limited data available.

What about your last paragraph.

Have you failed to notice that there are quite a number of highly qualified/educated scientists over the years, who have raised their heads above the parapet and called humbug on what, in their expert opinion, they consider to be a hijacking of good science?

I don’t mind if you want to think my uneducated opinions are meaningless but how do you justify calling Nobel winning scientists, uneducated?

Talk about confirmation bias.

97 scientists liking an idea out of 100 sounds like good odds, 2 out of the 3 remaining could be nut jobs but if the last one is correct, then they’re still correct and the 97 are still just lemmings keeping in sweet with the preferred narrative and regular paycheque.

Climate isn’t an exact science, predicting the future climate is fraught with danger.
    Just look at how many predictions based on the modelling have come true so far, absolutely zero.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.