All this renewable energy crap is what it is crap, New Modern...

1. 4,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    All this renewable energy crap is what it is crap, New Modern Nuclear Power Stations oh gee did I say a dirty word SHUDDER SHUDDER SHUDDER, but gee put windmills on hundreds of thousands of acres in the Nullarbor WHOOPEE WHOOPEE, man just gotta laugh at all these idiots, ELECTRIC CARS gunna save the world JOKE, JOKE, they are joking right? you drongos YOU NEED A LOT OF POWER TO MAKE THESE THINGS AND WHAT WILL WE DO WITH ALL THE USED BATTERIES? more industry to get rid of this garbage which will need power, OH YEAH only in the daytime and only when the WIND IS BLOWING, LIGHTS OUT AT NIGHT FELLAHS, HA!HA! bunch of save the world wankers, OH HOLD ON BIG BATTERIES WILL SAVE US, any one who votes for these GREENIES ARE RIGHT TOSSERS, no more gas for the BARBIE with that lot of NO HOPERS, oh gee who will make our steel? who will make our Aluminium? where will our Tim Tams be made NEED GAS OVENS FOR ARNOTT BISCUITS maybe electric ovens powered by solar and wind mills and batteries, what a pathetic bunch of people these GREENIES are, now they want us to eat less meat so there will be less FARTING COWS oh gee I think I have to go and throw a shrimp on my electric barbie remember GAS IS A BAD WORD.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.