Afternoon trading April 12, page-217

1. 11,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    I have jumped from pillar to post. I am far too emotional. I jumped in about 4 years ago with no knowledge apart from some investment funds which I did well on in England, when we lived there. I am defeated, I admit to submission.
    Now I have just over a dozen shares, I am trying not to even look at them now.
    The funniest thing really, is that I have always been successful in running businesses, perhaps I cannot handle not being in control, or perhaps it is my panic attacks, don’t know.
    But I have some pretty good shares, many are in the red, but I used to keep selling my losses, now I am just holding on tight.
    I could normally in my life, turn a profit on many things, so it is not a tragedy, just a realisation that I am a crap trader and it makes me feel stressed.
    I am putting no more funds in now, we have a SMSF and I am lumping the rest into a 1 year fixed interest at 5.10%.
    I have not risked a large portion of our equity and hopefully some should come good.
    Not to worry, I am selling my lifelong collections on eBay which is fun and trying to catch up with myriads of paperwork in the meantime.
    You seem to do really well and I love your enthusiasm, but I don’t want to be stuck on my laptop for 6-8 hours each day.
    You are a sweet pea

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.