VUL 1.99% $4.93 vulcan energy resources limited

AGM

1. 1,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    It is time for big shareholders and little shareholders to get behind the company and vote for all the resolutions. Don’t think that you vote does not matter because you don’t have many shares small parcels all add up to one large parcel.
    It is important in my opinion to show support for the board. There is not a better company on the ASX when it comes to informing their shareholders. Everything has been laid out for them as much as could be announced. I believe this company just like its zero carbon goals are highly ethical and Francis Wedin as leader has a moral compass, which a lot of CEOs don’t have.
    the announcement has been timed so that at the AGM investors potential investors can ask many questions and this pertains to the future of the company. We are not talking past we are talking future.
    We are now going to be in the big league with a lot of heavy hitters around and possibly in the future represent a takeover target. That’s why it’s important that as a group of shareholders with solidarity I am sure that the strategies are , making sure that the company is ring locked against that opportunist takeover bid.
    Investors would think I am bad if I suggested you only need one stock in the portfolio to make money and I believe it is this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.93
Change
-0.100(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $848.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.03 $5.03 $4.80 $2.194M 448.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 999 $4.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.94 3941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.92
  Change
-0.100 ( 1.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.98 $4.99 $4.80 36437
Last updated 15.59pm 11/06/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.