AKO 0.00% 15.5¢ akora resources limited

Akora (AKO) VS Hawsons (HIO)

1. 2,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1586
    A about a month ago I started "researching" Hawsons Iron as I see them as probably one of the closer competitors to Akora.

Unfortunately I didn't buy any HIO when the share price was $0.18c, and they are now less than a month later they are sitting at $0.40.

BUT, I didn't buy because it would have meant I would have needed to sell some of my AKO shares in order to do so, and there isn't much chance of that happening.

Another reason I didn't end up selling AKO to HIO is I believe that whilst HIO is a very compelling proposition, I don't believe it is as compelling as AKO.

Whilst HIO are way more progressed - they will be publishing their Bankable Feasibility Study (BFS) this year, they also have very high grade ore (they are in fact calling it "SuperGrade". They are even going so far as to say that they have the highest grade ore in the world at 70%, but I will address that in a later post.

Hawsons recently released a presentation for an Ord Minnett Mining Conference - https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-ord-minnett-east-coast-mining-conference.6666452/ and I thought it would be interesting to share my thoughts, ideas and perspective on if / how AKO matches up with HIO.

Their presentation has 32 slides, and rather than compare each slide in one massive post, I will go through the slides, and where it makes sense, I will take a screen shot of the slide, post it here and then do my analysis in that post so people can reply and fact check and correct and all that stuff.

I definitely liked HIO, but I like AKO more.

Maybe I'll be right, maybe I will be wrong.

Anyways, hopefully someone else will post some of their own thoughts and research as I am eager to see some different ideas and perspectives...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $5K 32.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ 6779
Last updated 15.56pm 08/05/2024 ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.