@Joannie et al - give the poster some leeway - I remember being...

1. 17,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    @Joannie et al - give the poster some leeway - I remember being cocky and in one instance 'lecturing' older people when I was young (I haven't changed much eh?) - and feeling embarrassed immediately after.
    The young are imbued by nature for change, for revolution etc. only, we in Western societies have managed to channel that drive into harmless 'Entertainment' - I have written a long essay on this, but it is safely tucked away in something I call 'g..'s scribbles' on my computer - haha!
    The young are primed for revolution, for change, for tackling the world anew, only we give them 'entertainment' and bad food.

I adore young people, I can never get over how beautiful they all are (and we were too, when young, remember?) - but it passes quickly and the passions and trials of living make some ugly, some beautiful.

. . . . and isn't the world a terrible mess 'we' (not you nor I individually!) are leaving our children, grandchildren? - the only thing we can do for them, is: being patient, helping out when we can and showing them how to achieve resilience - and also happiness in the little things of life.

The constant exposure to bad news on TV, radio, media, HotCopper - is enough to make anyone cranky . . .
    A really nice man (former preacher) said to me yesterday: 'I resent the fact that in the statistics quoted on domestic violence white men are included, when we all know, that it is a 'First Nation's problem' - so it is with generalised attitude on almost anything controversial - we make blanket judgments - they are easier to deal with.
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.