TOE 4.82% 43.5¢ toro energy limited

@Gold-lamington - There is no conspiracy about it. I am now...

1. 10,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4470
    @Gold-lamington - There is no conspiracy about it. I am now negative because I finally woke up to this management clown show!!!
    I believed the spin from management before, that holding out and awaiting a change of government was the best way to go, drill nickel in the meantime etc. I fell for it hook, line and sinker a couple of years ago! Then in the past 18 months, I began to see our peers progressing really well, more liquidity and investment in the sector, the major U price rises etc. Yet for some reason, our management didn't change course like all the other U stocks. You just have to look at the past 8 quarterly reports. All the same spin and rhetoric! Recycled studies. Empty promises. Plus, more wasted time and opportunities and the market response confirms this. We are now below the consolidation price equivalent which took place before the major U price spike. It is honestly a disaster! Nobody can say otherwise, not even the most positive posters in here now. It is way too hard to defend right now. Especially when you compare to the positive U market catalysts everywhere and success of our peers.
    I am not entirely negative, I am still a long-term holder (I have not sold a single share because I am 80% down). I am positive about our asset, that it is a very formidable and viable mine, whoever mines it will benefit enormously. But the management is the problem, and why there is a lack of confidence and interest! Please wake up like me!!!
    Last edited by coto: 06/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.020(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $52.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 43.5¢ 41.0¢ $88.77K 211.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23809 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 7999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 2.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.5¢ 44707
Last updated 15.47pm 17/05/2024 ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.