SMN 2.50% 39.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Justbob - It is the last three lines of this schedule that are...

1. 1,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    Justbob - It is the last three lines of this schedule that are not on time line

Boeing still stuffing about with a test to find if a crack can be detected when that which causes the crack will not cause the crack in the first place.
    I suppose one day they will wake up to that fact.

However when they do get their act together and develop the Service Bulletin two things come to mind -

First - given Boeing's safety record is now questionable, the FAA will scrutinize the CVM Service Bulletin with a very fine tooth comb. How long will that take?
    Second - the FAA have already approved CVM usage elsewhere on the air frame thus once they have found no full stops out of place in the Boeing Service Bulletin it should be approved quite quickly - well I hope so but Boeing could still stuff this up.

A June approval is unlikely but given a lot of Boeing staff, AEM staff, FAA staff and Delta Airlines staff know about CVM and then presumably about the SMN share price - and what is likely to happen to it once an approval is imminent - then some preliminary SP action might be seen. As always volume precedes price movement so look for traded volume growth.

cheers

redgum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $53.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 39.0¢ $10.71K 27.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 4633 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.0¢ 10270
Last updated 15.37pm 12/06/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.