CYP 0.00% 33.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Gavin, stop literring these threads with the utterly crap...

1. 7,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6713
    Gavin, stop literring these threads with the utterly crap technology of Tip Rank.

Give you a clue. Investor A has 90% of his portfolio in larger ASX200 stocks, SP500, FTSE, fixed income, derivitives, swapoptions, lemonade stands....but only uses Hot Copper to discuss those two micro-caps stocks where there is poor information discovery, broker coverage, etc, in the market. Its entirely unrepresentative of the investors returns.

You did the same to me a couple of years back. I was short SP500 and ASX200 futures late 2021, the exposure of which exceeded my stock portfolio, let alone single stocks I happened to discuss on here. You tried to argue my investment performence and credibility with no idea of my actual trading/investing which is not just in stock and is not just in Australian stocks on Hot Copper.

Even if people were invested in a single stock. Perhaps they bought at $1, but only started discussing on HOt Copper at $0.25 when they got jittery. It rallies to $0.50 and your crappy Tiprank (sounds like another more deserved name) shows them doubling their capital when they actually halved it.

YOu just irritate people, break Hot Copper posting policy and only achieve in showing yourself childish/ignorant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4605 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 648 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.