ID8 10.0% 0.9¢ identitii limited

Unless people are in the know, I am surprised that we are back...

1. 414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Unless people are in the know, I am surprised that we are back to 1c. Reality is the market is giving us no chance of a settlement against JP MORGAN.
    So much hype surrounding the patent when it was awarded and now it is potentially infringed by the Goliath that is JP MORGAN and we are completely invisible.
    The ASX itself has become such a shady place that I have little faith that business is being conducted in a transparent and proper matter. For example, a company rises 100% in one day and eventually the ASX might ask if there's anything that should be announced, and the company says no, then a week later they announce massive news, yet nothing is questioned.
    I have just lost faith in the ASX because I see many leaks with little punishment. There has been no news as far as I know. We are waiting for the court to respond to JP MORGAN'S request for an oral explanation. Let's hope our company and lawyers are still optimistic of a favourable result in the claim.

I wish we could hear from Fred Bart as to his thoughts on what's happening with our company. Do we have a hope in hell with this case? What the hell is going on in the background? What does our management do all day apart from LinkedIn and engage with old rugby players.
    Still in with a chance as far as the claim goes so I guess we will find out tomorrow whether it can possibly get any worse as far as our share price goes.
    Apologies, but I just needed a rant after another 17% down day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.872M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.2K 240K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2021852 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 18820
Last updated 11.14am 06/06/2024 ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.