ARL 5.08% 62.0¢ ardea resources limited

Looking at it that way, sure, they get a good deal. BUT, the SPV...

1. 1,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    Looking at it that way, sure, they get a good deal. BUT, the SPV also needs to:

• optimise debt funding for the entire capex - something a coy the size of ARL couldn't possibly dream to do alone;
    • The SPV will purchase 75%+ of production at prices to be agreed after the DFS has dropped;
    • Therefore, the SPV is funding ARL's potential EBITDA of $400M per year for 40+ yrs;
    • The SPV will be liable for 50% of debt funding requirements (not in addition to but by virtue of its 50% holding in KNPL);
    • The SPV will provide its decades of learning in developing, refining and operating HPAL plants to develop and optimise our DFS - something that would cost ARL a lot more than it could afford to get this project up to see the light of day. Plus, we receive the backing of not one, but 2, globally significant coy's to partner us throughout the project;
    • The SPV will drop $100M in to fund the DFS, allowing ARL to continue to develop the other 50% of it's known resources and other unknown resources (NiSu, gold, REE, etc).
    • And the big one - we get to finally move a globally significant resource into a DFS and (hopefully) production stage - with reputable partners who have agreed to take most of our production.

That's just the start. Seems to me, as another dumb retailer, that ARL is actually getting a pretty good deal (and top notch partners) out of this. Think of what will be received - not what you give up in return.

Just my simple take on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
0.030(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 62.0¢ 59.5¢ $126.8K 208.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43463 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 3921 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
60.0¢
  Change
0.030 ( 1.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
62.0¢ 62.0¢ 59.5¢ 37703
Last updated 15.20pm 22/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.