PAA 0.00% 18.0¢ pharmaust limited

Good morning JTGThere is a very significant transition underway...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    Good morning JTG

There is a very significant transition underway to better enable the company to move forward and the market behaviour is reflecting a whole heap of trading on sentiment while the new board form and get the governance in place that enable them to function far more effectively than we are used to seeing.

The day to day work of preparing the trials and analysing of data continues with lesser disruption than what we would think.

If you look into the trading, a huge volume is on Cboe which indicates brokers and corporates are take long advantage of mostly retail investors that get stressed or disillusioned and sell at this low price. I have friends in this category.

One could wonder if a party is deliberately suppressing the SP to stress retail investors then scoping up sell orders? (Rinse and repeat)

The functioning or not of MTs email account is neither here nor there. He is technically the outgoing CEO and is very positive about the prospects of Monepantel, if he wasn’t, he wouldn’t post about it on LinkedIn.

On the last couple of days I have been in contact with quite a few of the top holders and their view is consistent. Change is happening, change is needed, change takes a little time, change needs their patience just for a little while. The shareholders expectations are that the reforms continue.

Getting whipped into a frenzy because an email account bounces is not really the biggest thing happening in town.

The SP is only low if people choose to sell. Some on here are having a field day scooping up as they see this as a temporary but necessary situation. Seems some brokers and corporates do.

I am extremely confident we will definitely hear from leadership this week. Likely before mid week as they are crystal clear that communication is one of the fundamental reasons why this change is demanded. SHs don’t appreciate being kept in the dark (old days)!

adreamer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $119.0K 679.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 235714 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 190570 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ 48353
Last updated 15.51pm 24/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.