LGM 0.00% 25.0¢ legacy minerals holdings limited

Well I am in panic mode. I have been watching this steadily...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Well I am in panic mode. I have been watching this steadily increase trying to pull money out of thin air in order to hit my minimum ideal holding but it looks like I might not even manage that. Oh well, happy to sit around and watch I guess. I have a miniscule holding of heads and options so better than nothing.
    Its definitely an exciting time, with the price of gold and silver the way they are. As I was typing this post out we dropped back to 2 sellers at $0.22c from 3. I see a bit of a squeeze coming...
    Update 3:47pm $0.22c has been taken and next offer is at $0.29c and $0.30c.
    Update 3.50pm $0.29c hit. I am never going to get through typing this post.

As discussed on here I am primarily here for the Drake project as its 'just up the road' from me so to speak, but the promise on the other projects is too good to pass up.

@K23, commentary on Chris looking like he sleeps in the back of the ute.
    I'm impressed to see a figurehead of a company at a conference wearing work gear and not a suit. And the work gear looks like its seen work too. That Navy Bisley shirt has seen a few wash cycles and has lost a fair bit of its blue. My shirts look the same. Points won for worn blue bisley, points lost for it not being a full button front. I'm a bit picky about that. Also points for having the same RMW belt I wear each day...that's enough silly commentary onto the serious stuff...

RE the Drake Project.
    I have been looking at the DIGs map off and on over the last month and it appears that our application area is far greater than I originally thought, and encompasses a fair bit more northerly and westerly than I originally figured. The EL covers the historic areas of Drake, Lunatic, Red Rock and Boorook. Looks like some other entities are trying to snag ground around us too. I can't lay my hands on my notebook I wrote everything down in to quote production numbers, but the Lady Hampden mine just south of Drake Proper and within our EL was historically more of a silver prospect than a gold prospect...Silver and Moly was more abundant towards Boorook too if memory serves me...

Drake isn't exactly a huge town so I rekon I could head up there one weekend and find the depot they leased fairly easily and make a nuisance of myself when they go up there exploring.

I am of two minds with respect to the Drake Project. Whilst I am all for development of the area as I am sure many others in the region would be too, there are also by the same token a significant number of NIMYs in the area. Some 20 years ago there was a fair scandal when the Gold Project held by Barrack Gold at Poverty Point (another one of the historic gold towns in district, currently sitting under a EL to the southwest of us belonging to Sons of Bavaria Investment), in an extreme weather event the Cyanide ponds overflowed and spilled into the Timbara River...you can imagine how that went down with the locals.

Anyway point being, If I were to place a bet, it would be that the Drake Prospect might undergo resource estimates, modeling and exploration etc but the companies focus will be primarily on the projects in Western NSW.

SP action today suggests somethings up, wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.0¢ $30.23K 117.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4085 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 25.0¢ 14312
Last updated 13.08pm 12/06/2024 ?
LGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.