PLL 0.00% 23.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Oh boy, this will set the cat amongst the pigeons (if our...

1. 1,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    Oh boy, this will set the cat amongst the pigeons (if our emotional friends bother listening to this piece). smile.png

At 49:13 KP reiterates that the..."offtake agreement is life of mine. What the offtake agreement fundamentally says is that the material underlying our agreement would go to a jointly owned chemical plant, if there is one."

He then clarifies what that OTA LOM actually means and how it will be treated if it's directed to a jointly owned chem plant:

"So instead of us taking our material and selling it to our current customers, you know, we would let those customer relationships or contracts kind of run their course. But beyond that, rather than renewing those relationships with third-party customers, we would sell the material into the jointly-owned chemical plant. But the offtake agreement itself would remain in place. So that's, that's a life of mine offtake. I think there's, you know, there's a general, you know, a broad misunderstanding of how that works kind of in the market. Okay. But yeah, fundamentally a decision to do carbonate, you know, is a unanimous decision between yourself and Sayona to go ahead with it and you would make your own calculation on do the economics, you know, make sense for Piedmont."

That is going to do some heads in big time, not only us selling our SC into a chem plant (if one gets up), plus the super majority requirement for such decisions.

Wonder how your 'mate' across the road will handle that in his 'downstream is the only way to go because that's where the margins are argument'??

This is better than gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $439.0K 1.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 19242 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 275872 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ 635658
Last updated 14.21pm 22/05/2024 ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.