BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

I got another email from registrars. I got to say I sent to 2...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I got another email from registrars. I got to say I sent to 2 email addresses from link.

Here is the email. I hope it will a good sign. I will send info and see if they will help. More people should complain too. You are absolutely right monopoly money!! as it can't be used.

Thank you for your recent enquiry.In order to assist with your enquiry, we require the following information:The Security holder reference number (SRN) or Holder identification number (HIN) of the holding or Employee ID (if your enquiry relates to employee grants) or investor number for unlisted securities or managed funds.The registered full name(s) on the holding (please include middle name(s) and or the Account Designation - this is if you hold the Investment “in trust”: example, for a superfund or a child’s name. If you do not have an Account Designation please leave this field blank if this is applicable);The registered address of the holding (this is your address as recorded on our register; please include the state and postcode).Please forward this information in your reply email and we will assist you further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.