WKT 0.00% 12.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Good Moring Semi,There is nothing to apologies for, I was the...

1. 15,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6739
    Good Moring Semi,

There is nothing to apologies for, I was the one advising WKT was paying interest on its US$20mil fully drawn facility, which is attracting a 19.21% interest rate. The pump crew was claiming the loan was interest-free. Croc has now proven he was wrong and WKT is paying interest on the loan as I stated.

It's amazing how you guys still don't understand Gemcorp's deal.

@Gammat has gone missing after it was pointed out that the accounting standard considers the interest payable on the loans during construction is a capital cost. (add to the construction cost of the project)
    You were posting outdated information yesterday trying to promote the company, and the rest of the pump crew are claiming the news article is wrong.
    Oh and the main pumper was claiming deliveries were arriving from Mtwara port, based on no supporting information (we know how gullible you are and believe his stories)

Anyway Semi, With the project yet to be finished and the balloon payment due to Jinpeng, interest payable on Gemcorps loans, and still no concentrate to sell, when do you think the all-important CR will be called to top up the company's bank accounts, I cannot see Gemcorp approving any drawdown on the US$5mil incremental facility as WKT has other options to top up the accounts due to the significant blowout with the construction and commissioning. The first concentrate was meant to be ready in Jan.

Why don't you hold your management accountable for the poor forecasts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 243779 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 147091 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 89242
Last updated 10.27am 03/06/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.