ADR 0.00% 1.9¢ adherium limited

Stock is being clearly manipulated again by regal.. this is near...

1. 5,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    Stock is being clearly manipulated again by regal.. this is near same pattern as last time they pushed the SP down, to only buy it again at bargain prices..

Have a look at Regals website, and how they are supposedly strategic, that's an understatement...

I'm so over it, I have started the process, time for us guys to stand up against the likes of these big money manipulators .. too many of these plays on the ASX, time to make a difference... Im even thinking putting my full report and submitting it to current affair for consideration... its easy to explain how such manipulation is achieved and how the profit massively of it...

I will later show you guys links if interested on how to do the same thing... just had a discussion with the ASX, I have now been redirected to ASIC to file a complaint of market manipulation.. the trading here is manipulated big time... obvious that the SP has been driven down to created the lowest CR SPP ever done here for ADR, bargain basement, all when the company is progressing better than they have ever been..

My fear is the likes of ADR management are in on it and allowing it to happen as there has been an offer on the table to give them enough funds to get them through for the next 12 months, all paying themselves nice bonuses... mean while near all retail and other top 20 holders get massively diluted and thrown to the wall.. ADR should refuse to allow REGAL or any one associated with them to have nothing to do with further raising...

IF Regal keeps this dumping going again and then comes along and buys up the CR or any one associated with them, the investigation will be brutal.. so obvious... especially the time frames...

I think we should stand together, lets make some noise... This announcement is a slight excuse to what is happening... games, all games... ASIC will see this clear as day...

Im so angry to be honest... we should be easy traveling mid teens, not traveling at the lowest ADR has ever been in its life... shame on all of them for being so brutal to existing shareholders...

SP should be traveling easy at high 9's to low teens, but when a vicious seller forces the SP down, to only allow one of their associate/clients to buy lower while they themselves await further bargain placement, what can we do... ITs a really a BULL disguised as a BEAR, acting as BEAR, manipulating the moment to soon become a raging BULL.. rinse and repeat.. ....

Lets see what happens, minimal there will be a knock knock at the door asking for some explanations of recent events, this ann is not going to cut it...
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 19/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.411M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $14.55K 777.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 339599 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 104558 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 346840
Last updated 14.49pm 10/05/2024 ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.