ANX 2.78% 3.5¢ anax metals limited

Agree, I to am a long-term holder and have made it pretty clear...

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Agree, I to am a long-term holder and have made it pretty clear that I'm not trading the stock. My first Target was 7c to sell 10% of my holdings as I always take profit on the way (I have simply been doing this too long to not take profits) when I saw it stalling out I decided to take that profit at 6.5
    I actually had no intentions of replacing those shares however you have to follow the trends and take advantage of opportunities.

I agree with Jaguar that there is far too much risk sitting on the sidelines at the stage this company is that, I think that was proven when people were trying to short in the high 4's with the stock then running into the high 6's.
    I see this pullback as a great opportunity particularly for people holding for the 12 month tax advantages as this should put us very close to production point.

Agree to RoyE traditional technicals are quite often out the window with these micro-caps.. but they still do give you some great entry and exit points.

*as a side note I'm enjoying the quality of posts on this forum we all know a lot of them are simply full of negative people that have lost money talking absolute rubbish.. I think that reflects on the quality of ANX investors.

I try not to mention it too often but I've worked in the mining industry for 20 years and currently work with one of the largest mining companies in the world. This gives me the advantage of being able to run results, geology and mine design past some of the leading operators in the industry. The feedback I'm getting on this company is despite it being a small operation it makes economic sense and the advantage of becoming a processing hub greatly increases that advantage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $20.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $26.32K 745.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 236370 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 91453 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ 336421
Last updated 15.14pm 06/06/2024 ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.