HIO 0.00% 3.1¢ hawsons iron ltd

Hey Red Territory,Myself being along time holder since cap days...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hey Red Territory,

Myself being along time holder since cap days and supporting previous cap raises, the options do add some extra value to continue supporting the company.

What i will be looking for and possibly discussing with BG & JK and i'm sure all invested shareholders will be looking for is something of substance
    prior to investing more into the company,

By this I am hopeful of and was mentioned by BG would be the release of the assay results late April early May from the shallow drilling program in the fold zone.

Also mentioned at our last AGM was the possibility for a consolidated IM report released to Shareholders ( Agree with you Motors on this) although the 7 strategic's have had our Main IM since December, this would at least give us shareholders some more clarity on project specs without disclosing confidential & extensive info the strategic investors are currently doing their due diligence on for partnership agreements & project investment.

Solid news = more shareholder investment.

The next 6 months will certainly show us the lay of land, and what's required to dig it out.

Browndog31

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $29.72K 968.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2874982 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 406890 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ 685692
Last updated 15.57pm 24/05/2024 ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.