GBR 3.23% 6.0¢ great boulder resources limited

I can not remember , you would have to go back through the Doray...

1. 33,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1691
    I can not remember , you would have to go back through the Doray ASX reports , obviously they thought the results were not great or they would have followed up .
    Does not mean Andrew using different thinking can not find something at depth .

IMHO Doray was not running its regional exploration program very well after it started UG mining , and after Heath Helewell left , IMHO , they should have gone into partnership with Thundelarra (now OAU) one big missed opportunity at garden valley there as shown now with its 240k high grade ounces.
    Several shareholders wanted Doray to work with Thundelarra , remember them questioning kelley at the AGM about it working with Thundelarra and the lack of affirmation by the Board to do that . I can only assume the Board thought they knew more than the shareholders , which to me is arrogance , some of those share holders were multimillionaires at the time they did not achieve that by being fools .

OAU is even more ripe for the picking now with over 50% of its over 5% grade resource in the indicated category , hopefully GBR recognises and acts on that unlike Doray's paralysis . It does frustrate me to see the intransience of GBR ,OAU and possibly Odyssey to get together and thrash out a merger deal , the merged entity is worth a least twice as much as than the sum of its parts .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $36.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $10.67K 173.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55500 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 54500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ 17680
Last updated 13.39pm 22/05/2024 ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.