MMC 1.54% 64.0¢ mitre mining corporation limited

Mate, if that's the case then why couldn't JB raise enough funds...

1. 1,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Mate, if that's the case then why couldn't JB raise enough funds to do what Mitre are now doing? When I had someone call JB he accused the investors of not supporting the project (financially) and said that's why it failed. Why didn't Tribeca, Lochtenberg, yourself and others participate in another raise if you all knew what NCM said?

Tribeca also extended EQE a US$20 million debt facility at one point. Why didn't they take advantage of that and go back to square one like MMC? Instead Tribeca have easily made their money back now shifting their cash to MMC probably with insider knowledge from Coupland and Koerber. How is it that those two come out unscathed and JB takes the wrap? They were the geologists and should have more input on the strategy of EQE at the time.

Furthermore, why didn't you pick up some MMC shares at 20 cents then if all of what you're saying is true?

So many contradicting stories. From JB saying "it wasn't what we expected", to "it was because of diesel costs" to "investors didn't support the project".

And I still don't understand why that j3w Braham is still around. I have a feeling he's holding out to get the $1,000,000 from MMC if they reach that milestone in the agreement...within five years. Who would want to work with this useless cockroach?

At least MAG, AGC and LGM have the backing of some large players (Fortesque, Newmont, S2R and Delin). I'll take the 130% rise AGC has experienced these past two days over the losses of EQE and TMX any day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $69.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
63.0¢ 65.0¢ 62.0¢ $772.9K 1.230M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17803 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.0¢ 1464 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
64.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
63.0¢ 65.0¢ 62.0¢ 324079
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
MMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.