IMU 3.28% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Lol @radar9010 Thankyou!I'm not about to leave. Although the...

1. 2,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11858
    Lol @radar9010

Thankyou!

I'm not about to leave. Although the market is likely to send IMU lower today - because that's what usually happens when you issue shares below the current market price - my assessment is that Imugene's chances of major commercial success are now higher, and the magnitude of that possible success is now much greater, than ever before. So I'm staying, and I'm taking up my SPP allocation in full. I just have to sell something else to fund that.

To serious commentators who are unhappy about the cap raise and the acquisition - I acknowledge that there are aspects to this which are disappointing. I never thought IMU would be raising cash at 8.4c a share, and in the short term we will see the share price knocked down yet again..

Shorters may also see this as confirmation that the SP will stay vulnerable for a long time. I think they are wrong about that - because good results from the Vaccinia or Check-vacc trials trials could drop reasonably soon (or - as friend @Outlander2 has just said - from Her-vaxx or PD1-vaxx) - but that won't stop ppl trying to short the stock in the meantime.

I'm fortunate to have bought in early so I'm. not under water. I'm also fortunate that I can afford to wait a bit for results. So I can afford to stick around, and I will. I'm not as prolific a commentator as Ben, but I try to be accurate and add my bit to the many very well reasoned commentators on the forum.

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ $919.2K 15.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 899777 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 110472 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ 5930301
Last updated 15.58pm 06/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.