LTR 0.73% $1.36 liontown resources limited

Now, shall we extrapolate that thinking to your holdings in...

1. 2,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    Now, shall we extrapolate that thinking to your holdings in Africa?

Did you get out when it was high?

Did you get out between suspensions?

Did you buy more on the way up?

Did you tell your friends that you failed to exit before it went into a long term suspension pending resolving in country issues, compulsory dilution of holding by acquisition of parts of the company by the government, dilution by potential flooding of market by portion held by original parent company etc etc.

In general, did you do any of the things you come here to trumpet as issues for holders here before you were stopped from being able to do so due to the climate in which that one operates?

Have you confirmed to those close to you that you can’t access those funds now until that suspension is removed - and then you are waiting to see what the drop in general market in the meantime will do to the SP on open?

Yes I hold some there too … I hold there to the extent of the small side bits gained on trading profits on other shares which I’m happy to throw to the “gods must be crazy but it a return” option it presented. But like I also have small side bits of “back of couch” money also sitting in the “monster of m…” one. But nothing in terms of serious money - too much risk in Africa for me versus the upside opportunities elsewhere with less inherent risk.

See I was holding off on making these very obvious comments but given the manner in which you have chosen to play the game here and given the non-removal of relevant posts from public view I figured, well … I guess you can tell us more can’t you…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.010(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $3.297B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.40 $1.36 $6.675M 4.858M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 474929 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.36
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.39 $1.40 $1.36 1386723
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.