IXC 0.00% 7.0¢ invex therapeutics ltd

Ann: Invex Therapeutics Lists on ASX, page-27

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    I don't think many speculative companies such as this would give indications on potential sales but there are several charts within the prospectus outlining xx per 100,000 incidents and they highlight numerous times that they would be the first to market in this area. So if you are the only person in the market then one would obviously assume that's a positive sign for sales. This has orphan drug status so clearly it is a rare unmet medical need.

One of the other attractive parts mentioned in the prospectus and I think would draw plenty of attention is the lower risks associated with reformulation of drugs already on the market. The cost is less, the process is shorter and the likelihood of success is higher. From my viewings there are very few companies listed on the ASX with such a low market capitalization and has this sort of model.

So if your looking for sales figures you may not find what you are looking for but there are plenty of other ducks lined to outline the risk v reward factor, hence why many people on this thread are positive about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.261M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $12.6K 180K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 26920 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.