KGN 0.68% $4.45 kogan.com ltd

Kogan is full of cover up hype and thinks everyone is too stupid...

1. 1,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Kogan is full of cover up hype and thinks everyone is too stupid to see what is going on. ASX is investigating further as I suspected they should be doing, their explanation in answers to the ASX queries were pretty bland and did not really give substantial explanations for the cash payments and the timing of them. Yes $17m is ridiculous for the relatively small biz, its not Amazon or Meta. They can't just say we are greedy predators, can they? So they have to b.s. with words they think will cover up but they are really stupid if they think its going to do the job. It seems they ASX investigators have read emails saying they postponed cash outs which were due earlier than when these happened, waiting for a later time when the SP was higher which on the previous announcements of profits etc, inventory under control blah blah did go up. Can they decide when to cash in on the basis of the timing the SP movenments on the news that they originate and publish? I think not. They must have known the SP would rise and then later fall on seasonal downturns for retail and they swooped then at the time just a few weeks before the 'seasonal' downturn ... haha that is over informed trading, insider trading absolutely when they are in control of the business... what will happen next, the SP is already reacting negatively today
    Last edited by VMG70: 08/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.45
Change
0.030(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $448.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.40 $4.49 $4.38 $1.221M 274.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1388 $4.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.46 711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.45
  Change
0.030 ( 0.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.41 $4.48 $4.40 89893
Last updated 15.59pm 12/06/2024 ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.