PMT 0.00% 99.5¢ patriot battery metals inc.

@Helios11 "Everything i have pointed out is correct, and you and...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    @Helios11 "Everything i have pointed out is correct, and you and your mates are annoying me more. "

Let's see if that's true. The posts are getting longer and more tangential.

"I first pointed out phase 1 & 2 is bullcrap after watching that stupid youtube video".... "I found the technical document on sedar but not on asx. From that doc, DMS not valid for phase 1, as you have no met tests, phase 2 needs more testing."

That document is public and here on Patriot's website: https://patriotbatterymetals.com/corvette/

I shared with you info about head grades vs. recoveries here: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-final-2023-drill-hole-results-for-the-cv13-cv9-pegmatites.7938566/page-145?post_id=73535879

Head grades I plotted overlap the grades in the Phase 1 area. That exact area hasn't been tested, but data indicates recoveries will be similar. Remember, PMET recoveries at the same head grades are much higher than those of WR1. So if you're saying PMET will be flotation (unjustified and unproven many times in previous posts), WR1 certainly will be a flotation operation.

"Now you are going UG for Nova and its 5.8%. I am right, but you and your mates annoyed me."
    You're saying this based on the broker report, not PMET data/statements. What if they decide to go open pit in the new zone in CV13 instead, and process very high grade ore from the beginning without UG mining. A large land package and resource means optionality, and Corvette certainly has that.
    Last edited by neometals: 11/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $589.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ $1.01 90.5¢ $439.3K 417K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.