MNB 1.82% 5.6¢ minbos resources limited

So if the Fosker offtake comes into fruition, it puts the...

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    So if the Fosker offtake comes into fruition, it puts the company in a interesting situation as the were showing interest in 200,000 TPA. This is way more tonnage then we would have available under stage 1 of production.
    If we received an offtake off that size this would mean stage 2 would have to be bought forward much sooner. I suppose we would then have to ask who is funding this upgrade ? Or do we self fund it with our own funds after 6-12 months of production ?
    Lindsay mentioned in his video recently about an offtake coming from across the border which came across that it's coming from some where different then SA or that's how I interpreted it.
    Plenty of sugar plantations inland from Angola. interesting. It also sounded like news on this was coming shortly. If we got an offtake from some left field company or country that would very promising also. Pretty busy month ahead and vital for the company to execute a lot of these milestones. A progress update should increase market confidence again. And a V shaped recovery looks like it has begun. The market does like to predict these company moves before the announce is made. It feels like an update is due this week coming. I thought it may have been last week but surely this week we get updated on finance progress and possibly offtakes which would strengthen our financial position which the banks would love and erase any doubt of finance not getting approved.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $48.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $26.33K 471.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45264 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 120160 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ 53871
Last updated 15.45pm 24/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.