DRE 10.0% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Maybe I can trigger your imagination?Join us for an adventure...

1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Maybe I can trigger your imagination?

Join us for an adventure with our fearless geologist, who’s trading classroom monotony for the exhilarating quest of collecting rock chips in search of copper and gold! ️Picture this: She strides confidently through rugged landscapes, hammer in hand, ready to uncover nature's hidden treasures. The thrill of the hunt is palpable with each strike against the rock, sending chips flying. These fragments could hold the glint of copper or the sparkle of gold, promising riches and untold stories of the earth's ancient past.Our geologist prefers the open air and the thrill of discovery over the stuffy confines of a lecture hall. Especially when the lecturer is an arrogant figure who, due to his inability to get along with colleagues, had to leave the field. His theories may fill the classroom, but they lack the excitement and authenticity of real-world exploration.In the field, she finds freedom and adventure, where every rock chip is a potential breakthrough. The joy of uncovering mineral veins in untouched earth far outweighs the tedious drone of classroom lectures. With each sample collected, she inches closer to striking it rich, both in minerals and in experience.Follow her journey as she navigates wild terrains, outsmarts nature’s challenges, and makes discoveries that her former lecturer can only dream about. Stay tuned for updates from the field, where real geology happens, and where our geologist’s passion and determination shine brighter than any gold she might find! ️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $63.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $67.78K 3.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2723424 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1027168 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 3002969
Last updated 15.59pm 12/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.