DDR 0.74% $9.47 dicker data limited

Thanks all honest posters for your views.To me DDR is a...

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Thanks all honest posters for your views.
    To me DDR is a barometer of the current business outlook in Aust, sort of like JBH used to be ( where I used to judge consumer confidence by numbers in store. I don't look at JBH the same way since it's model has changed, although still a good branded business. I know the businesses are in different segments but just how I gauge confidence.
    Against better judgement (my current risk profile is not what it was!) I bought more today, and will welcome a good revenue stream while the capital side sorts itself over time.
    Re David Dicker, there are questions re what he will do re his major shareholding, but not for the next 5-6 months, and Vlad has his hand on the tiller of this business, and I am sure there are other savvy people learning the ropes from Vlad.
    Lets not forget their product client distribution list reads extremely impressively, so these large organisations have faith DDR can make the sales.
    Re the AI,, well we have no choice, and bug business don't either. Organisations' will need the latest and the greatest, and if there is an edge in AI logic that required new hardware and software, I think we can expect equipment to be turned over more often than the 3-4 year mark.
    Just my thoughts, nothing scientific, but the business isn't either.
    As far as price goes, I hope the 9.20s hold and build, buyers / sellers ratio imrpoving, but a few cents for a medium / long hold for FF divs is not a concern for me
    Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.47
Change
0.070(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.713B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.40 $9.50 $9.40 $203.5K 21.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 141 $9.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.48 538 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$9.47
  Change
0.070 ( 0.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
$9.43 $9.50 $9.43 3789
Last updated 11.22am 12/06/2024 ?
DDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.