LEL 1.08% 46.0¢ lithium energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Reports - 31 Dec 2023, page-2

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Key part:

During the quarter, the Company has continued to engage positively with a number of these international industry parties through a formal invitation process which was initiated by the Company.Through this process, expressions of interest were narrowed to a short list of five companies which were determined to be preferred industry partners for the Company.As a result of this process, the Company is pleased to report that it has received multiple Non-Binding Indicative Offers (NBIO) from the companies on its preferred partner shortlist, most of whom have already undertaken site visits to Solaroz and are in the final stages of completing their due diligence on the project. These NBIOs include offers for joint venture partnership as well as for an outright acquisition of the Company’s interest in Solaroz.The Company is currently advancing detailed discussions with these preferred participants with a view to advancing the NBIO’s to binding offers and selecting a preferred participant.The Company will keep shareholders appraised of developments and the final terms of agreement with its selected participant if and when such an agreement is finalised.

With $2.1 million in cash and no further planned exploration activities they have some breathing space.

Its potentially a better position than I thought. There is much resting on these NBIO. I would just be happy to get my investment returns back or at least see the SP go back up to what I invested in at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $51.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $72.53K 157.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7230 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 12491 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
46.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ 23122
Last updated 15.57pm 16/05/2024 ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.