IMU 3.28% 5.9¢ imugene limited

I think some of you guys are drifting along in dream land....

1. 1,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10525
    I think some of you guys are drifting along in dream land. @ExtremeLand has provided a legitimate initial argument which he/she was shot down for unfairly. In actual fact history of Imugene and their cap raises is very much on his side of the argument and anyone that disagrees hasn't been paying attention.

The fact is, that without something to trigger a special divvy or a takeover (date) then there will be another cap raise, and quite possibly late this year (before AGM) or early next. Why? Firstly, options would be converted on a T/O whiff asap to take advantage of the 12 month CGT. And a special divvy will promote option conversion so as to benefit from any dividend payouts. My personal threshold for a divvy sits about 3c, anything over 3c and is worth me converting all my options. Ironically, if we are being paid a divvy, we unlikely need the money from the options. However, without the divvy motivation or a T/O, very few options are going to be converted before 2026. If you think a price rise to 30, 50 or 100 cents will trigger conversion you are mistaken. Converting early always carries risk. The only benefit of a significant share price increase will have will be the IMUOD options which hopefully will happen. This is the only avenue for increasing the war chest from options before the next CR. We also have a tax rebate, which will not be insignificant, however it is also not large enough to forgo a CR.

Looking at Imugene, CR's are done just about yearly. Look back at the quarterly just before every CR. I think the lowest quarters funded ahead is about 3 or 4. Imugene has never waited for 1 or 2 quarters remaining until they decide to CR. We have 6 quarters of funding- from December. That's getting down to 5 already.

The company has a maximum share issuance amount each year for CR's. They have taken advantage of these. To think there will not be any CR's in the next 12 months without any significant events will leave you blind sided. You have invested in biotech. Get your head out of the sand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ $919.2K 15.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 899777 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 110472 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ 5930301
Last updated 15.58pm 06/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.