BIT 3.51% 5.5¢ biotron limited

Oh Giddyyou've left yourself open here. Why? because writers...

1. 2,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2404
    Oh Giddy

you've left yourself open here. Why? because writers often say more about themselves then they intend.

What do psychologists call when someone attacks someone using their own faults as the weapon; projection, I believe. I've called you out before when you first reappeared on these threads a year or more ago, maybe closer to two now, as a major holder trying to manipulate things. One poster here identified you as the 12 million holder man known from public information, just when you appeared and the price started to dive. The same thing is happening again, and when I refer to these events, you comeback, no it is not me, but you! How so predictable.

For the sake of truthfulness, when I've ever claimed that I was buying, like I do from time to time, I have often posted a screenshot of purchase. I do this because I have received a warm reception here due to my contribution, so I feel obliged to honour my words. That is the type of superheroe offspring I am.

To demonstrate further, I will now show my entire holding. Normally I blank out my actual holding figures, just leaving the buy date/price, but now I show all. It will further show my cards and that your projection is worthless, that is, the part about me. But the mirror side is still applicable.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6129/6129427-cb8bc382fb109ed771d6635ce9936845.jpg
    As we can all see, I am not a significant holder. I've stated this previously. But it is a very signficant part of my port folio. Fool me.

One persons holding is anothers thrift change. I expect this to be much the case between us.

As we can all see, I brought up 'large' in options during the last spike thinking that it was the beginning of the new increase for Biotron. A bit premature, but it also shows that no, I havn't been selling like you claim and crashed the price etc.

But now it has occured to me that the above screenshots are not truly representive of my account. Some smart guy like yourself may make such a claim.

Somewhat true. I did purchase some options earlier at the begnning of the last spike later last year. Here they are below. Being ahead on them I thought it best to get some more as shown above as mentioned.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6129/6129433-953fd558cb8488c30f03362f90ae4053.jpg
    As you can see, such large quantities to crash the option price......

Lets dig deeper. You start and conclude your attack by stating that my trading stragey has failed, but then in the bulk of your assessment you strongly suggest that I 'talked up' the options, suggesting to encourage others etc, then suggest that this was a ploy so that I could sell and 'coincidently,' the options price crashes. Obviously, I think we can see the projection coming through clearly. But what we can certainly see is that my so-called 'trading' is in no-way manipulative.

But what is really silly and illogical about your post about me is that you start by stating that my strategy has failed, but then go on to argue that I am talking up and buying, but really only selling, resulting in the price crashing. Someone doing that would need to be a major holder (or part thereof) and winning at the expense of others. But how then does this support your claim that my strategy has failed? Someone whose strategy has failed would probably mean that they have brought high and sold low, not someone in a position to talk it up while claiming to be buying further, but really selling.

Anyway, I don't know what others think, but it is ceratinly much clearer now who the real manipulator is.

Regarding my strategy, I may be honestly under and it may yet fail, but being true to my contribution on these threads, for as long as I'm holding and Biotron hasn't failed, I'm still well in the race.

I don't suppose you'd like to offer your holding for public viewing. After all, its only shares, not your life's secrets. Well, some people do have things to hide.

Over to you bigshot. I suggest you start with a complaint. Best remove as much evidence as possible just in case things do in fact go pear-shape.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $49.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $13.80K 247.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 37000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ 173626
Last updated 15.02pm 05/06/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.