3DP 7.69% 3.6¢ pointerra limited

"if it is forbidden in the contract, they should disclose sector...

1. 5,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2734
    "if it is forbidden in the contract, they should disclose sector instead of name but it shouldn't be."

In some cases it is, Kev. In some cases they are expressly forbidden from publishing customer names without permission. That's what the recent ASX suspension was all about. That's not unique to Pointerra, as you well know. Doesn't matter whether you think it should or shouldn't be - it's commercial/legal reality. In the recent webinars you will have noticed Ian talking about 'US utilities' without mentioning names. There's a reason for that. Doesn't mean we have to like it, but it is what it is.

Increased visibility would be great, I want to know everything I can about ANY company I'm invested in, but for the same reasons, there is no way they're going to list every contract in forensic detail including confidential commercial terms and value. They are already disclosing customers and sectors when and where they can, AMZN and the recent $3M contract award, etc. Personally, I thought the recent award with 'deliverables to be completed this year' was a big win, and a departure from the norm.

Material contract awards will (presumably) be notified as they have been in the past and continue to be now. Other than that, IMO the quarterlies are as detailed as they can be.

Operational leverage is coming. Had it not been for the delays we'd be CFP/EBITDA+ or thereabouts already. Again, on the US Utility delays, Ian has gone to great lengths to explain the reasons. Nothing happens between Pointerra and their customers until the data is captured and uploaded to the platform for analysis. The data isn't captured until the utility gives the data capture companies the go-ahead. It isn't anyone's fault when a customer says they are moving ahead then sit on their hands for 12 months. Nobody here identified single sector reliance risk two years ago. Pointerra is now far more commercially diversified now that it has ever been. Receipts will start to show this from here on in.

IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $27.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $9.147K 248.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 360718 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ 24535
Last updated 13.34pm 06/06/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.