RAC 3.28% $1.26 race oncology ltd

Thanks @KingBuzzo and I do recall Dr. T saying something like...

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    Thanks @KingBuzzo and I do recall Dr. T saying something like that but I was just talking overall about licensing and different types of payments.

There's also different ways to license a product and Dr. T is right, it is difficult to license a single product out to different indications because of open-label practice.

It is also difficult to license a product out to a particular region, especially Asia Pacific because a gray market will occur pretty much as soon as they are available or when it becomes popular. Some or a lot of bisantrene being licensed in AP for example, will find their ways to US, EU, Australia and around the world. When there is money to be made and wants/needs, there are always ways to sell and distribute a product around the world.

Dr. T is a smart cookie and that's why he's telling us by way of different formulation is the best way to license out bisantrene but as we all know this is a big issue to solve as well, ie. R&D and approval for RC330, RC440, applicability or not, etc. etc.

Obviously there's always pros and cons in everything including licensing and distribution around the world. No man is an island, nor is bisantrene. If we view the world as one big 'open' market, and take our licensees and cancer sufferers around the world into consideration, than, hopefully, we can find the most ideal/best strategies (more pros than cons) to license and distribute bisantrene to benefit Race SHs, licensees and cancer sufferers around the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
0.040(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $209.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.27 $1.19 $119.8K 97.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1526 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 1986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.040 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.22 $1.27 $1.20 20698
Last updated 15.58pm 08/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.