ILT 3.23% 30.0¢ iltani resources limited.

Haha, not sure they ran that response by any lawyers. Response...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Haha, not sure they ran that response by any lawyers.

Response leaves it open to the implication / inference that drilling results have leaked.

As @jimmyjazz87 said, would have been a good opportunity for the company to highlight its past results.

And, in all fairness, a very reasonable and plausible explaination for the price is that the market had, to date, under valued the commpany especially based on its drilling results. Further, given that drilling had re-commenced, results would soon be flowing and the market is anticipating further solid results and positive announcements. Ergo, the market is correcting itself in terms of valuing the company, that is, at the very least, the market cap is starting to align more with the company's internal valuation of its tenements based on its tenements and exisitng drilling results.

Fan of the company, but the response gives me pause for concern that the management may not be adept enough to take the company to its fullest potential. Obviously great explorers / geos, not sure commercial and legal acumen and / or experience is quite there though.

If the company does half as well as we would all expect (hope?) I would like to see the company bring on some commercial / legal blood to ensure that its future is a little more secure, and it can maximise its growth along the way. That's currently my only 'concern'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ILT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $10.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $22.28K 75.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78511 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ 17625
Last updated 14.34pm 05/06/2024 ?
ILT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.