MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Jasper, the evidence was clear in both cases that there was no...

1. 7,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 977
    Jasper, the evidence was clear in both cases that there was no income, while the companies went about their own agenda running the offices as thought they had a business behind them. In Splitit's case they were (and have resumed) making ridiculous statements about Google, bank, Visa and Mastercard contracts - all of it a total pack of lies whipped by the ramp squad. I did not follow you here at all, it is a coincidence that you are a shareholder in these 2 companies, but I am aggrieved by the fact that so many have lost their money and some of that could have been avoided, if not for the abuse and invective heaped upon people who were only trying to warn others that they were GOING TO lose their money - it was always obvious.

For you to call me a troll says it all - it means absolutely noting to me, but it speaks volumes about you. Nevertheless, I am sorry that you have lost your money and I hope those responsible are held responsible and are forced to make restitution. The stock markets are brutal and ruthless places which rely upon honesty and integrity to work effectively. There are always those prepared to take advantage of that and it will never change.

Finally, as you say, if the stock had hit $1 or even $10, those you called trolls would have still been warning others of impending doom, but that does not mean that they are to be pilloried. There is a disconnect between market perception and the underlying business model of any company and when the disconnect is so great that it is obvious, there is also no possibility that there will be a disaster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.