ABX 1.92% 5.1¢ abx group limited

Ann: Significant Increase in Rare Earth Prospect Size, page-9

1. 1,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    Very good point Rex, thanks for the reminder.

My understanding is these "Rare Earths" can be found reasonably frequently in clays..... however, because they are found and measured in PPM (parts per million) the rare aspect to these finds is quantity and whether these quantities over a very large area can collectively amount to a commercial quantity.... it is rare - and does not happen often. Perhaps ABX has come to this conclusion in Binjour.

My hope is that ABX takes a pause from doing numerous market releases and beating this up any further until they do the work, viz :

a) determine whether their find is a commercial quantity, and if so, tell us their decision whether they will proceed to mine;
    b) in doing so, release the JORC and business case projected profit:
    c) provide a simple but accurate timeline with the milestone steps up to and including production - with actual dates;
    d) take the time to receive and announce forward sales contracts - this should happen at a later date, but this is a weak point for ABX IMO.

Points A to D took me 60 seconds to think and type, this is the professional way ABX should be thinking IMO, it is the information that Shareholders and the Market in general deserves.

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $12.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $34.57K 667.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ 48477
Last updated 14.41pm 27/05/2024 ?
ABX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.