MMA 1.72% 29.5¢ maronan metals limited

MMA price should start to move once they announce their 2024...

1. 2,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    MMA price should start to move once they announce their 2024 drilling campaign and how they intend to fund it. I'm surprised that they have not announced funding intentions already. MMA should have around $1M cash at the end of March. We are heading into April, the March quarterly cash flow will show that they do not have three quarters worth of cash to fund operations and drilling season starts in May and there needs to be riggs booked etc. My only thought is that they believe that they have funding avenues in place or will do so in April before the March quarterly is released.

The fact that Richard has been heavily promoting MMA in 2024 would indicate that he is trying to get the MMA story out there and reading between the lines, progress future funding.

I am only thinking out loud here but one avenue would be to entice Crescat Capital into exercising their 6M options now, possibly with an incentive that they are allowed to subscribe for additional shares in a share placement entirely to them or as part of placement to sophisticated investors.

If silver rallies during the second half of 2024 as I expect then the fact that MMA are drilling, releasing assays etc into a vibrant silver market should bode well for them The two major silver bugs companies, SVL & IVR are overvalued compared to MMA and at some point in the not too distant future, investors will work out that the greatest upside would be through those stocks that have been left behind like MMA, BML, ARD, USL etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $47.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 29.5¢ $4.997K 16.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 1731 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 7.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ 4655
Last updated 15.03pm 10/05/2024 ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.