ABX 3.70% 5.2¢ abx group limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-44

1. 1,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    I thought about that as well for a while !! Mind you I think they did the responsible thing. They have expertise in bauxite, and they are a very long way off determining if this type of rare earth deposit will be able to be a profitable, commercial venture for The Company and it's shareholders. The price per tonne of this type of rare earth sells for a very handsome price, but they don't know how much they have yet .... nor the total costs to mine.

So in summary, I think it was responsible for ABX to let the market know they have found some rare earths, and yhat they intend to investigate the potential profitability. I also think it was responsible not to mark the latest Ann as price sensitive... they have a vast amount of work to do before they decide if they will proceed to mine. In this case, I would hope the Company takes the time to scrutinize and completely understand the rare earths market first. A caveat before they proceed to mine this time, should be to lock in watertight forward dated sales contracts. They have been screwed before on bauxite deals so this is a key milestone to enter this new market IMO.

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $13.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $19.06K 367.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28103 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 115655 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ 40026
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
ABX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.