VMM 2.07% $1.42 viridis mining and minerals limited

Having had some time to digest all the news from the last day...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Having had some time to digest all the news from the last day and a bit, I'm optimistic yet slightly annoyed. We had built strong momentum a few months back and the previous raise stunted all positive movement in the SP. We went backwards for a while there, touching close to $1.

We had been on a significant rebound in the last couple of weeks and this met announcement was going to send us even further. That's why we all feel annoyed by the timing of yet another raise.

Still, I'm optimistic that the brakes will be let off heading forward. We have more met work announcements as these results only cover one third of the tested work. There is also more announcements on possible acquisitions, grades, and the big one - the MRE.

We could choose to b annoyed about Sophisticated investors getting another look in at a ridiculously cheap price. Then again, we could use this as a potential opportunity for us all to pick up any last allocation of shares for our own holdings.

IMO (and many others) this company is outrageously undervalued. IMO this is the best risk vs reward company available right now on the ASX.

We are now rolling in cash and fast approaching our maiden resource estimate (MRE) which is the catalyst moment in the history of our company and the moment we (potentially) look back on as the time 'I should have bought more then'.

Again, slightly peeved about the raise and the way it was handled, but I'm going to move on past it and hope that the company as the best interests of all parties invested in the long run.

I'll personally be getting in before the MRE and I'm excited for the coming months with VMM. Good luck to us all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
-0.030(2.07%)
Mkt cap ! $90.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.46 $1.36 $1.269M 901.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5153 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 5001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.41
  Change
-0.030 ( 4.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.43 $1.46 $1.37 105970
Last updated 15.58pm 05/06/2024 ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.