GLN 0.00% 21.0¢ galan lithium limited

I know nothing and my opinion means nothing to anybody but me,...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I know nothing and my opinion means nothing to anybody but me, however I'm going to put it out there.

This is a very leaky ship, I've been told so by a broker who I get a daily report from. In saying this, I note that whenever bad news or CR is near, the sell side fund brokers turn up the volume on their BS rhetoric. CR this, is not an indicated resource blah blah blah. If you don't know who they are just read the thread or you probably have them on ignore.

Anyway, in saying all this, I've been watching this project since 2019 and sold out in the 30s, very little profit. All good, it's a good project, low SOI, management buy on market and at CRs. Good luck to those who sold over $2 but it wasn't worth that because it wasn't producing.

Down comes the spot price and the rest is history.

JP made a big mistake getting into bed with Glencore without doing his own due diligence on their reputation as well as a very good contract which didn't bind GLN to them without funding. That's legal team's responsibility. They got it wrong, don't know if they are still employed but that's unforgivable.

They've (Glencore) played it all the way down since, probably making money shorting it as well. All legal, whether it's the way you treat a future partner is debatable.

He unfortunately then has been chasing funding from wherever he can and has been played again.

He should have gone a big CR at the last CR even if it was at 35c, enough to get phase 1 completed and draw a line in the sand.

He is now at the whim of the players who want a big chunk at the lowest price possible.

My exposure is probably a pittance to most here but nonetheless it's still my investment.

Rock and a hard place now.

GLTAH

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $491.8K 2.343M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56427 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 169861 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.8¢ 645189
Last updated 14.50pm 07/06/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.