PIL 0.00% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

Seems like not many "investors" know how to read a quarterly...

1. 4,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    Seems like not many "investors" know how to read a quarterly report rolleyes.png No wonder holders of PIL are shocked. As alluded in the other post I just put out, it is a capital raising on the way how much of a discount is the real question. what.png

Mentioning of VISA was a ploy to pump the share price and have the "fintwat" influencers assist in creating the hype. It was and is a FUGAZI it takes no real research at all to investigate it. Has VISA themselves EVER mentioned this company?

Unlike BRN, atleast Intel tweets them directly and has banners promoting it. That is how a partnership agreement is meant to look like. It's super RARE for any company to have a partner with any big merchant like VISA or Mastercard. Our thoughts are with those retailers who now R.I.P

It will spike again, just keep an eye on a particular Gujarati who is prolific in the twitter pumping. Often referred to as Bhagdeepz. He will get some cheapies and flip out on the next pump. Until then, goodnight all smile.png

Very "competent" of ASIC to request an immediate trading halt, once the markets have closed AND the damage has already been done. This organisation is not a preventative. It is an after care. Sell along with the rest of the baggies is my sentiment. Supply should bring things down some more and don't suspect any material price rise not until the shares are close to being issued IMO. Timely coincidence? There are no such things as coincidence. This is collusion.
    Last edited by Cheeky-Charm: 17/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34999 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.15am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.