BGA 1.14% $4.32 bega cheese limited

As an investor, it is prudent to weigh risk, but to do so...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    As an investor, it is prudent to weigh risk, but to do so without emotion. We must be clinical in our approach in considering the short, medium and long term risks of an event or circumstance. In relation to the bee parasite and foot & mouth disease, they are genuine risks. However, the mob tends to develop irrational inbalanced fear or exuberance in relation to such issues, and either discounts or overestimates the rational value of a company long term. I know people in the bee industry in nsw, and they tell me that presently, their bees are locked down. They are unable to transport them to orchards for pollination duties. That said, the bees are getting fed from flowers etc in their local area. However, the orchardists may not get full pollination this season, are therefore, crop size may be affected. At this stage, the parasite appears to be largely under control. Note that other parts of the world have such parasites already, and yet, they still manage to operate. For me, such events are an opportunity to buy, at discounted prices, and not without risk, but with asymetric risk to the upside, given the insurance premium of lower entry price. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.32
Change
-0.050(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $1.331B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.34 $4.36 $4.32 $150.9K 34.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1539 $4.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.33 776 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.32
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.34 $4.34 $4.31 2957
Last updated 10.23am 12/06/2024 ?
BGA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.