MNB 1.79% 5.5¢ minbos resources limited

The bottom line is while some post the stock price has been...

1. 16,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    The bottom line is while some post the stock price has been going down. I am not mentioning names but I just think the effect seems contrary to price actiion and even possible counter productive even if indirecrly.

I rather people post and the price goes up and I am not talking about pump and dump artists.

I hope the SP goes up but I think there is a 80 percent chance this goes bust especially for retail shareholders. I do not have enough info to make a proper call but i am in it, I hope it makes it but after what has happened in recent years, unless the people making decisions gets things going, not just finance, actual construction, something real then how could this not go under??

I would like to invest more but nothing concrete has been provided and the risks are so great so how could I? especially competing against other opportunities?

NPV projections are not enough, nor are silver linings, getting things done and forming strong relationships with many customers demanding the product means a lot in my book. Time is relevant because anyone can say all sorts of things is going to happen in two or three years let alone further out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $48.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $15.83K 287.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 345000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 86183 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ 116979
Last updated 10.49am 14/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.