ADR 0.00% 1.9¢ adherium limited

I'm considering it.. I have kept live footage of the trading,...

1. 5,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    I'm considering it.. I have kept live footage of the trading, also the ongoing sell as soon as someone buys so as to keep it in the red, simply by selling 3 shares... the wall of sellers that pop up and then vanish... all the usual manipulative game play... plus all the dates/times of when this occurs so as to match it with the one doing this game play...

Its so obvious, all my years of trading I cant believe how ruthless the manipulative play here is... wouldn't take much to get it investigated...

down side is I'm a decent holder myself... so what will it do to the company by bringing attention to manipulative trading being at play... goes on all the time on the ASX, but sometimes it as clear as 123...

last time we were a take over target, when the offer came it was 1.8cents pre consolidation which would be 27cents currently, in 2021 Respiri was rejected for this offer as Adherium thought it was a joke of an offer... now we sit on near 3 cents.... Company is in better position than it was in June 2021, I would welcome a takeover offer now of 27cents... has to do near 1000% just to get back there

One thing is for sure, when Adherium spikes its fast, due to average holders holding a lot higher at premium prices... we just had a taste on how fast this can jump... all we need is some substantial news that smashes these manipulators out of the water... This stock has the ability to 2-300% by mid day trading if something worthy came out regarding revenue...not holding my breath, but you can tell something here is happening behind closed doors... its annoying... not the time to sell now IMO... CR need to be sorted, then ongoing news of revenue streams will pump up the SP.. how much dilution are we up for is the question...

I knew pre consolidation and said numerous times, the reason for the consolidation was to allow to make room for further CR's as we were heading for .001 at the time.... considering current 3 cents is now .002 pre consolidation, its criminal to be honest...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.411M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $14.55K 777.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 339599 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 104558 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 346840
Last updated 14.49pm 10/05/2024 ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.