MHK 3.51% 5.9¢ metal hawk limited.

We are definitely at a curious stage of development and...

1. 9,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    We are definitely at a curious stage of development and exploration.

One possible explanation for the oversold share price is that the company is being positioned for a takeover. The strike price for a takeover is getting lower and lower as the share price drills down to the lowest of all lows. The bot selling is relentless and predictable.

I agree, the quality of our assets are not effectively communicated. This is not an ordinary company and the potential market capitalisation has been recently valued by the market at $25 million plus. We are now valued at one fifth of that which is remarkable.

The Directors not buying at these heavily discounted prices might indicate that something special is coming. There might very well be a blackout period in this scenario. The directors do put their hands in their pockets which makes the absence of director buying abnormal.

There is a motivated seller. If this is a top 20 shareholder bot selimg to crystalise end of financial year losses then the updated top 20 should be announced.

At the end of the day, the silence treatment will end and more will be known soon. The directors need to sell the story. I reckon this next chapter might be a great one.

I will keep on accumulating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $5.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $3.899K 66.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33418 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ 30106
Last updated 12.01pm 24/05/2024 ?
MHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.