Micah2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among...

1. 23,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Micah
    2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of OLD, from EVERLASTING

As CLEARLY seen by the highlight, this passage, Message, is future context.

I have crossed out "whose" as the Inter does not support it.
    But even if we leave it, it is CLEARLY the plan about the future one, that's goings forth are from old.

Example of many -> Gen 3:15 - And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.”
    So this Seed's goings forth are certainly from old.
    -------------
    "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?"
    That I do Not do.
    ---------
    "He is antichrist who denieth the Father and the Son"
    That I do not deny as I support that he became a begotten Son from the Time of his conception/birth from Mary, just as the scriptures teach in childlike language and I support John 17:3.
    --------
    "To deny, that God had a son to give is the spirit of anti christ"
    I don't deny he had a Son, as per the above and the scriptures etc and the following.

Gal 4:4 - But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
    (Sent, gave his son).

Hence as the scriptures clearly show, he was Not sent until being made of a woman etc.
    This sending was after his raising and Baptism -> John 17:18 - As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

As Jesus was taught and then sent, likewise he taught them and sent them.
    They like Jesus didn't come floating down out of heaven tongue.png
    ------------
    "To say that he didnt do this, is a denial of the father son relationship and the gift that was given
    Ie if we say he wasnt a son til he was here on earth, a forward looking statement is the spirit of anti christ"

You won't be able to back that with scripture and also, Jesus is NOT Michael.

Out of all the prophesies, Not a single one even hints at, a pre-existing one in some form would come down and take upon flesh, or enter Mary.
    Likewise, NO verse as in words of Jesus, pre the cross have him saying, I go
    BACK to the Father.
    ---------------
    So, I do not deny the Son as shown in the Bible, resulting in, that I do not deny the Father or their relationship.
    --------------
    What you're in effect saying or imply, the 2nd Adam became before the 1st, and the Bible is very clear, that that is not so.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.