Hence -> Jesus's words running True to form -> Only FEW FIND =...

1. 27,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hence -> Jesus's words running True to form -> Only FEW FIND = TRUTH because;
    Keep looking @wotsup and you may find it; it is still not too late.

2 Thes 2:4 - who opposes and exalts himself (itself) above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he (this, it, same) sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself (itself) that is God
    Like @wotsup who claims to be taught by God and by Jesus when he is still clueless.

It's a he and system, followings, Jesus being the cornerstone of this Temple, but NOT of the following as they are;John 10:1 - Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
    Please enter through the door then @wotsup and not via the path of the thief.

Ex 20:4 - “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
    @wotsup has his own image - himself; his claim that he is/was taught by Jesus and by God.

Fornification? Are you guilty of fornication? Not me and I don't believe that you are either so I don't know why you bring the subject up.

Hmm, no wonder God wipes away tears
    That's true.

Now do your research, get serious, from existing records, of the numerous bold claims that various Poops have made over the years, regarding their positions and what they claim to represent, etc, etc.
    What are or who are poops?
    You are mistaking the stuff that constantly flows from your uranus with someone or something else.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.